Posted on: Oct 8th 2017 by Agro
After months of predictions that TF2 would have its massive update on October 6th…. we can finally report, that the wait is over, and it is legendary.
Everything we’ve ever hoped for and more. So much more, in ways that we were unexpected and delightful. So much so that we’re just going to have to release it in chunks. Hot messing chunks that will rot your inners and mess with your minds.
Full length stand alone comic book
- Written by DC’s Hope Larson
- Used to introduce the female classes into the game.
TF2 Motion Picture
- Created in association with Pixar
- Full length -1:35:00
- Budget exceeded Toy Story 2 and Cars 2 added together
- Former Saxxy Winners used in the credits.
100s of new and updated weapons
- Including all-class steak knives
- Can be used in conjunction with Heavy’s food based taunts
Fixed Spy class
- Facestabs now cause Spy to take self damage
- Backstab now only works on actual spine
- Backstab now takes only 99% of target’s health
Fixed Scout class
- Scout is now a true “class cannon”. Starts out with 15 HP. So much as landing funny will shatter him
Fixed Pyro class
- New IP Stack to reflect now works like you’re at LAN
- Flame’s cone-of damage is much more predictable.
- New flamethrower
- Does less damage
- Slows other classes
- Axtinguisher returned to full glory
- Pyro gets incendiary grenades – cannot be washed off
Fixed Soldier class
- Using market gardener will instigate a permanent VAC ban on user.
- Takes DoT from explosions
- Drink to gain extra flight time, can no longer walk straight
- Bottle now has 1 in 10,000 chance to smash
- Will have bleed effect on Demo and target
- Matchmaking fixed
- Now only play with people of similar skill level and experience
- Meme-ing and BM causes your queue length to get significantly longer
- Three international championships will be funded by Valve.
- HL | 6s | RGL
- Finals hosted in a different city each year – like the Olympics, only good
- Invite teams will be flown there / accommodation provided
- Teams / Casting Groups / Podcasts will receive their own in-game items/skins to help support them
- Must have been covering TF2 for at least 8 years to qualify
- You've broken me @tf2maps
All I can see is an uncompiled entity
about 3 hours ago
- RT @Wiethoofd: As an early Christmas present I have been asked to help observe some Team Fortress 2 at Rewind 2 in the @EsportsArena next F…
about 5 hours ago
- RT @uberchain: An i52 #TF2 frag movie is finally here after 3 years. There's a lot of skill showcased here, from the legacy of older player…
about 23 hours ago