Posted on: Jan 3rd 2013 by Agro
This is it! Kritzkast have finally broken into the big time. We’re interviewing Brad Pitt! No, not the one with the star on the hollywood walk of fame, not the one saddled with Angelina Jolie. The one who created and runs the ultimate tool for hard core and casual traders alike, backpack.tf!
Backpack.tf gives you a window into the item stash of every single layer in the TF2 universe.
It will allow you to roll back and see the evolution of the backpacks of the most hardcore collectors, track item positions, and set up trades. The site is an excellent mesh of functionality and user experience and draws in thousands of unique visitors every day.
We’re chuffed that he agreed to talk to us, speechless in fact. So you guys are going to have to come up with the questions. To sweeten the deal, if your question is asked during the interview, Kritzkast will throw in one of our very own Vintage Lo-Fi Longwaves, and Brad will put a unique, limited edition badge on your backpack.tf profile for all of the world to see.
Either of these on their own is something to be reckoned with. But both toghether will stand as a warning to all traders that they are dealing with a sharply dressed mastermind.
- Try and keep your questions short (we’ve got to read all of them all the way through).
- Only ask one question per submission.
- There’s absolutely (within reason) no limit to the number of times you may enter.
- This competition will close on 14th January 2013 at 8pm GMT.
- In the event that one winning question appears to have been submitted by more than one person the first person to submit the question will be chosen as the winner.
- If you already have a vintage Lo-Fi we are willing to give you a non-vintage instead or else give the vintage to one of your nominated friends.
- The backpack.tf badge is a non-transferable prize.
- Judge’s decision is final.
- Blah, blah, blah, legal stuff we’re making up as we go along.
Thanks to everyone who submitted a question. There were rather a lot of them. If you include the ones about lifting and ducks (strangely none about lifting ducks) we had over 6000! We’ve have the slightly onerous chore of sifting through them all now to find a dozen really good ones for the interview itself.
We’ve gone through all the questions and got it down to just 1337. I know right. Anyway, we’re still culling them like crazy and should have it down to the 8-16 we are actually going to use by the end of the week. Fingers crossed we’ll have the interview out shortly after that.
- Just goes to show, you can take the man out of the studio but you'll never get him to stop thinking about hats. twitter.com/chetfaliszek/s…
about 7 hours ago
- RT @_pirateP: The Pyro update is actually Half Life 3, which is only available in VR.
about 10 hours ago
- RT @WennyZZL: 🕊️🎷💵
about 11 hours ago